Located in Eupora, MS
Company seeking qualified candidate to oversee Welding & Fabrication operations at our Eupora, MS facility. This person will be expected to maintain communication with others in management, oversee a crew of 4 employees, be responsible for communicating with customers and outside vendors during the course of a project, also provide welding/fabrication support for plant maintenance operations.
The expectations of continued involvement outside of a standard 40-hour work week. After hours and weekend hours will be required.
- Regularly communicate with management in order to direct workflow in a manner based on current needs
- Manage a crew of 4 employees. Ensuring that their work is completed in line with Company standards and safety policies.
- Working with employees during the shift to ensure smooth operation. This will be a "working manager" position.
- Monitoring proper operation of equipment, project status, and supply levels.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hands on experience of welding and fabrication operations is required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook, is required.
- Management experience is required.
Express Office: Starkville
100 Starr Avenue
Starkville, MS 39759