Located in Chelsea, MI
Salary: $13 - $13.50 hr
Express Employment Professionals in Howell/Brighton is assisting a premier Automotive Manufacturer in the Chelsea area is searching for qualified candidates to fill Production/Machine Operator positions on 1st and 2nd shift.
Positions pay $13 - $13.50 hr
These positions are long-term and full-time with a company offering training and career growth!
Shift & Pay Rates:
• 1st shift - 6:00am - 2:00pm $13.00/hr
• 2nd shift - 2:00pm - 10:00pm $13.50/hr
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• 1 year experience in manufacturing preferred but NOT REQUIRED
• Work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to stand 8-10 hours.
• Desire long-term employment.
• Ability and willingness to learn a new skill set!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure the equipment functions efficiently and that all procedures work correctly
• Load materials into specific cells and or machines
• Run the machines and observe them during production, detect problems and stop processes and make minor repairs to industrial mechanics for fixes
• Obtain current hi-lo certification and operate in a safe manner (TRAINING OFFERED)
• Assist with troubleshooting activities and continuous improvement initiatives
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Perform additional tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate.
Apply Today! Send your resume into this posting, email@example.com or for more details call Jessica at 517-546-5627!
Benefits of working with Express: Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114