We are looking for an energetic, hardworking, and goal-driven individual who has the desire to succeed through personal growth and the growth of others!!
- Dual shield welding
- Welding chassis, frames, conveyors, rock crushing equipment.
- Use electrical to create heat and bond metals.
- Weld metals - such as steel and stainless steel.
- Use a rod and heat to join metals.
- Operate welding machine that feeds wire to bond materials.
- Use molten metal to join two pieces of metal.
- Plan work by interpreting blueprints, shop drawings and/or sketches.
- Determine welding position and type of metal to be used.
- Select and set up welding equipment.
- Ensure welds meet standards and specifications.
- Load parts correctly and monitor machine constantly.
- Use heat from an electric arc to cut and trim metal objects.
- Repair any welds that do not meet AWS code.
- Perform hot work torch with torch.
Candidates will need to provide their own welding hood and gloves and must be able to pass a weld test.
- 2-4 years welding experience required
- Experience with reading blueprints, grinders, chippers, torches, bandsaws
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have filled more than 200 jobs this month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
1. Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com.
2. Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
3. Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.