Located in Bakersfield, CA
Position Summary: Ensures the safe and appropriate operation of equipment by proper diagnosis, repair and maintenance of the operating condition of production/processing computer systems, machinery, and other equipment. Duties include but not limited to: Program, repair, and maintain all production computers, networks, and instrumentation along with mechanical equipment, such as pumps, conveyor systems, packaging equipment, fruit sorting equipment, blowers, and motors, in accordance a with diagrams, blueprints, operating manuals, or manufacturer's specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Make adjustments on machinery
- Confer with operators and observes, tests, and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment to troubleshoot and diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Test-run repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs
- Repair and replace electrical wiring and components.
- Ability to work on AC/DC power and control voltages.
- Has All required tools to perform job and carries basic tools and test equipment at all times.
- Effectively troubleshoots electrical, mechanical and process issues in an independent manner.
- Check and replace gear boxes and electrical motors
- Performs other duties as required
- Follows all company and OSHA safety protocols
Education and/or Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of electrical high and low voltage
- At least 2 years in hydraulics/pneumatics with a strong mechanical background
- Familiar with preventative maintenance programs
- Pay: Depending on experience
- Full Time
- Temp to hire
- Company benefits after being hired on
Express Office: Bakersfield
1400 Chester Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301