Located in Greenville, SC
This position stays completely local, full time, and starts at $17 hour. You would be home at night and free on the weekend.
The shift is Monday through Friday which begins at 6:30am and finishes at 3pm.
Drivers are responsible for safely and efficiently operating a vehicle to deliver paper for 12-18 stops per day. The Driver role requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety. Drivers must also be willing to communicate and cooperate with the supervisor, respond to their needs, and safely operate delivery vehicle in compliance with company and DOT Guidelines. In addition, Applicants must be able to provide a high standard of Customer Service to customers.
Drivers need to be able to lift 60lbs regularly and 100lbs occasionally
· Valid class A or B CDL is required
· Providing a high standard of Customer Service to the production plant and offsite warehouse
· Counting and recording quantities and styles of product delivered and picked up to ensure accurate paperwork for all transactions
· Conducting and reporting pre-trip and post-trip inspections noting and explaining defects or deficiencies to supervision
· Identifying need for repairs and/or maintenance to vehicles and is accountable for ensuring the maintenance or repairs are accomplished with a minimum of disruption to the operation
· Operating a variety of equipment and regularly interfaces with the production facility and offsite warehouse
· Driver will be responsible for any citations issued for not adhering to posted speed limit and wearing of seat belt
Qualified candidates, please send resume rebekah.trahan@ExpressPros.com.
Express Office: Greenville
1659 Woodruff Road
Greenville, SC 29607