Machine Assembly in Cannon Falls, MN
Located in Cannon Falls, MN
Do you have a knack for building and testing things? We're seeking a qualified candidate for a Machine Assembly position with a well-established cart company located in Cannon Falls, MN. This role would be assembling and testing, once completed, machines and other products in the shop as well as possibly travelling to client sites for installation and start-up of products or machines. For more information, call 507-263-7270, email Laurie.Kalinus@expresspros.com or apply here!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner, following all approved safety procedures at all times
- Assist other employees with lifting larger parts as needed
- Use hand tools; such as drills, grinders, etc.
- Operate all shop machines such as; band saws, cut-off machine, drill presses, etc.
- Use measuring tools; such as calipers and tape measures, etc.
- Assist in assembling/building all equipment
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to complete basic electrical wiring with instruction
- Ability to complete basic welding tasks such as; tacking and small welds
- Ability to read and interpret production prints
- Travel to client sites for installations and start-ups as much as 10% of the time
- Perform general maintenance on production tools and equipment
- Report to Supervisor or Operations Support Specialist on all problems which may affect equipment, tooling, safety or quality
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times
- Practice efficient workplace layout methods to achieve maximum productivity
- May perform a variety of reasonably similar or related duties as instructed
- Mathematical Skills: ability to calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimal charts and reading measuring devices
- Reasoning Ability: ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and electrical schematics
- Technical degree or certificate in related field or 6 months-1 year of related work experience preferred
- Frequently: talking, climbing, balancing, crouching, kneeling, crawling, lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally: sitting, color vision (identify/distinguish colors), smelling, lifting up to 40 lbs on own and 100 lbs. with assistance
- Constantly: standing, walking, hearing, feeling, grasping, reaching with hands and arms, looking at CRT, ability to adjust and focus, dealing with moving parts
- $16.00 per hour
- Monday-Friday: 7 am to 3 pm
Express Office: Red Wing
Red Wing, MN 55066