Corporate Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Located in New Hudson, MI
Salary: Corporate Receptionist / Admin
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is assisting a New Hudson manufacturer looking for a qualified Corporate Receptionist / Administrative Assistant.
Monday thru Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
$16/hr.-$18/hr. Depending on Experience
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Answer phones, screen calls, direct phone calls to appropriate parties and/or take accurate messages in their absence. Also, receive visitors and offer refreshments.
- Open, date stamp and distribute company mailings in appropriate “IN” boxes in receptionist area.
- Maintain postage meter and process overnight mail. Prepare necessary shipping documentation, trace incoming/outgoing shipments when requested.
- Handle incoming and outgoing faxes and messages left in the answering system on a daily basis.
- Ensure accuracy of files maintained on computer and or other assigned areas.
- Responsible for keeping an accurate inventory of all office supply and promotional literature.
- Put together new hire folders / forms for human resources.
- Assist in planning company functions (picnics, holiday parties, outings).
- Maintain various finance, manufacturing, engineering and sales spreadsheets and databases.
- Data entry into, and output from, business system.
- Process invoices for accounts payable.
- Assist customers with general and account inquiries.
- Keep reception area clean and free of clutter.
- Other administrative functions as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent phone presence (cordial and professional).
- Proficient in Word (minimum of 60 WPM), Excel, and or other word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to work independently with good problem solving skills.
- Extremely reliable and punctual
- MUST HAVE Front Desk Receptionist experience for at least 2 years in a corporate environment and/or large manufacturer.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114