Administrative Assistant-Perm Position
Located in Temple, TX
Salary: $38,000 - $43,000/ Annual
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY ! Local company seeks an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to work with their growing company.
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative secretarial support for the Project Manager and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In addition to typing, filing and scheduling travel, performs duties such as data entry, payroll, coordination of meetings, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures
1. Complete documents and reports.
2. Enter data into Excel system using defined computer programs.
3. Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, and insurance deductions.
4. Compile data and prepare a variety of reports for Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
5. Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
6. Investigate questionable data.
7. Maintain petty cash drawer.
8. Office administrative duties (e.g. filing, greet and direct visitors, process incoming and outgoing mail, answer incoming calls)
9. Monitor daily personnel login.
10. Keep company information confidential.
11. Occasionally may be required to work overtime.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. A high school diploma or GED is required.
2. Associate’s degree preferred.
B. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
1. Valid driver’s license.
1. Requires 3 years’ experience.
2. Superior Excel knowledge level.
3. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
4. Must be able to multi-task.
5. Experience with QuickBooks and/or Fishbowl is preferred.
6. Experience with ADP preferred.
7. Ability to read and write English and follow verbal instructions.
8. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
9. Basic math and problem-solving skills.
10. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office System to include: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
11. Follow Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday / 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and/or overtime when needed.
Salary: $38,000 - $43,000/annually
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501