Located in Bakersfield, CA
Salary: $14-$16 DOE
- Operate the cash register and provide accurate change to cash-paying customers
- Show customers the locations of items they are looking for and suggest complementary items when appropriate
- Greet customers when they walk through the door and ask if they need assistance
- Pay attention to shoppers on the floor
- Restock shelves when needed to ensure optimum availability of products
- Unpack shipments in the store room and categorize them appropriately
- Place special orders for customers who can’t find what they need in the store
- Call other branches to inquire about in-stock products
- Prepare and distribute special-ordered merchandise
- Be knowledge of merchandise
- Handle customer complaints in with professionalism
- Operate forklift from time to time
- High school student or graduate preferred
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Someone punctual and dependable, organized, positive can-do attitude that wants to be part of our team and work hard to quickly grow into this position, follow directions and procedures.
- Good customer service skills both in person and on the phone is very important.
- Good organizational skills are require to manage multiple tasks throughout the day/week.
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to work into a permanent fulltime position with full benefits and growth opportunities.
- Temp to hire
- Full Time
- $14-$16 DOE
Express Office: Bakersfield
1400 Chester Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301