Located in San Mateo, CA
Salary: $22-$35 + Commission DOE
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for an Employment Specialist for our San Mateo, CA office.
We are seeking an Employment Specialist with 1-3 years of recruiting experience to join our energetic team! As an Employment Specialist, you will help connect job seekers with available jobs, supervise small teams of employees, qualify applications and schedule interviewing appointments with gusto.
The primary role is filling job orders with urgency. The pace is fast, the tools are strong, and the culture is positive. Your goal would be to put people into jobs, meet client needs, and network within the community in a sales capacity. Posting job ads online and on social media sites is a common activity.
Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work for the past 35 years. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually!
• Fill job orders with urgency
• Taking thorough and complete client requests
• Using an automated system to track and fill orders
• Developing a pool of associates by interviewing multiple applicants daily
• Your organizational and multi-tasking skills will come in handy when coordinating and reprioritizing activities each day in a fast-paced environment
• Following up daily with clients and associates to ensure high satisfaction levels
• Conducting employment verifications on all new associates
• Communicating effectively with your co-workers daily to ensure job orders are filled in a timely manner.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills, customer service oriented
• Strong understanding of general business, office terminology, and strong computer and telephone skills
• Compose routine correspondence and reports
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
$22-$35 + Commission DOE
About Express Employment Professionals:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we'll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
We want to make a difference locally and across North America. With more than 700 locations across U.S., Canada, and South Africa, we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
Compensation includes a base salary with aggressive commission/incentive opportunities. AGGRESSIVE BASE SALARY INCREASE BASED ON QUARTERLY REVIEWS. (Salary is commensurate with experience and education.) We also offer a business casual environment with excellent benefits package including holidays, vacation, etc.
Four Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.SanMateoCA@expresspros.com
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com
- Call our office at 650-403-1380
- Stop by at 1700 S Amphlett Blvd. Suite 215
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: San Mateo
1700 South Amphlett Boulevard
San Mateo, CA 94402