Senior Scientist - Product Development
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits!
We are partnering with a rapidly growing team and have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join the Early Stage Formulation Development group!
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
The Senior Scientist designs experimental plans and interprets data by routinely utilizing fundamental scientific models and applying sound hypotheses to meet multiple project deliverables. As a Senior Scientist in Early Stage Formulation Development, you will work independently, exhibiting strong leadership in scientific thought, operational excellence and execution, mentorship, and supporting productive client interactions.
- Lead research and development activities in collaboration with multidisciplinary technical project teams
- Exercise technical proficiency in the design, execution, and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project strategies and goals
- Critically assess experimental data, provide interpretation of results, and ensure data quality and integrity
- Construct in-depth technical protocols, summaries, and reports
- Prepare and deliver detailed scientific presentations for clients, colleagues, and management
- Participate in data reviews and client discussions
- Demonstrate a high level of professional expertise in amorphous pharmaceutical product development
- Adhere to development quality systems and standards to ensure a safe work environment and processes
- Act as a technical mentor/coach for more junior Research Scientists
- Continuous initiative to seek out knowledge within the organization, literature, etc., effectively applying it on specific technology platforms.
- Assist and support GMP QC by participating in activities, including, but not limited to: development study design and execution, drafting documents, training, analytical method development, validation and transfer, investigation support, product commercialization and ongoing product support, and change control
What You Will Need:
- Entry level Ph.D. or B.S./M.S. with significant experience relating to pharmaceutical formulation development and analytical
- Experience designing and/or characterizing amorphous solid formulations is highly desired
- Analytical method development and validation experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working with diverse technical project teams and clients is required
- Works independently receiving minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a highly collaborative, team oriented, and customer focused environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary, research environment
- Must be able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Natural curiosity and a passion for improvement!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702