CPA - Audit
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive Comp & Benefits!
One of Central Oregon top public accounting firms is seeking an experienced Auditor to join their team.
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
Who You Are!
- An experienced audit professional and CPA who is comfortable managing client relationships with ease and thoughtful consideration.
- An excellent communicator who effortlessly relates to clients in person, over the phone, and in email.
- Resourceful, and not afraid to tell a client you will get back to them tomorrow, allowing you time to research the best answer to their question.
- Naturally curious, and motivated to stay up to date in your knowledge of governmental and non-profit accounting.
- A proactive self-starter who keeps your promises, making you adept at managing and meeting deadlines.
- Open to critiques of your work, because you know the process of assessment and applied critical thinking is a learning opportunity.
- Energized by complex clients and projects, and enjoys the lack of predictability in your day-to-day work.
- One who enjoys brainstorming with colleagues, and is assertive in suggesting solutions, yet not afraid to acquiesce to a better idea.
- Open to embracing our unique, collaborative approach.
What You Will Need:
- Five-to-seven (5-7) years of experience as an in-charge or manager auditor with experience in non-profit and governmental engagements.
- Experience with preparation of Returns of Organizations Exempt from Tax.
- An investigative and curious nature that drives you to look at problems from a different angle.
- A passion for the work you do and the clients you work with!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702