Customer Service Supervisor - Bilingual
Located in Fort Myers, FL
Salary: $45K +
Customer Service Supervisor - Bilingual Required
Located in Cape Coral, FL
We are looking an experienced and Bilingual CS Supervisor to join a company focused on providing high quality premium supplements, healthy lifestyle products and consulting services. The supervisor will manage and direct the Customer Service Representatives and assist the staff with product questions, order inquiries, and other customer related inquires for a . In this position, you will ensure quality customer service is given to our customers by performing the following duties.
- Train and develop staff-answer CSR questions regarding inquiries, products and escalated calls
- Ensure CSRs understand and comply with all policies, performance standards, and company objectives
- Identify operational issue and suggest improvement
- Reviews data to ensure productivity and identify potential problems
- Monitors call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Handles escalated calls, e-mails and chats from customers.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
- Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Contacting customers in response to survey
- Monitor call-off line and phone queue to ensure proper coverage throughout the day.
- Prepare reports and analyze data on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Contribute to building a positive team environment and keeping morale high-maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Keep track time spent through PM tool
- Responsible for working days, nights, and weekends with the potential of midnight hours monthly
- Places orders via phone (inbound, outbound and voicemail). Chats and emails during high call volumes.
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay: $45,000 - $47,000 depending on experience
Schedule: 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM Monday through Sunday. Must also be able to work on weekends and some holidays. This is full time position, 40 hours per week. If scheduled to work on the weekend, you will have days off during the week.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Mariela.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login submit it to the Fort Myers, Florida location or download our mobile app ExpressJobs.
- Call our office 239-277-9675
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support; we are a Human Resources Solution company assisting business in finding top talent. Express can place you in a wide range of niche industries including Administrative, Professional, Medical, and Commercial positions. We are able to fill these needs through direct hire and contract opportunities. In 2017 we put over 2500 people to work in the Lee County Area.
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Fort Myers (Northeast Corridor)
7370 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33907