TEMP Shipping Coordinator
Located in Eden Prairie , MN
Salary: $17-$18 DOQ
Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Eden Prairie company in their search for a Temporary Shipping Coordinator with the possibility of being hired. In this roll the Shipping Coordinator Leads, coordinates and performs daily activities of team members in the Shipping Department to achieve established goals and objectives related to Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost, while fostering a culture of mutual respect, standard work and continuous improvement. If you meet the requirements below apply today!
- Directs and leads employees in the safe and accurate execution of their role
- Organizes and schedules work to best utilize skills
- Enforcing safe work behaviors, instilling safety awareness, participating in investigating incidents and implementing corrective action to prevent reoccurrence
- Coordinates quality control and inspection procedures within the area in order to assure conformance to (internal and external) customer specifications
- Monitors system entries and transactions to insure accuracy and timeliness
- Arrange for freight pickup and generates bills of lading and other required paperwork for domestic and international shipments
- Ensures shipping paperwork is completed properly and accurately.
- High school education or GED certificate.
- 3+ years of experience in a related Shipping environment ideally in a Manufacturing setting.
- Forklift experience or must be able to pass forklift certification.
- Intermediate level of math preferred.
- Ability to utilize computer system and software as it relates to shipping documentation.
- Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft computer software such as email, Excel and Word.
- Beginner level mechanical experience utilizing equipment related to Shipping.
- Strong ability to make decisions with minimum supervision.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
Hours and Compensation
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm ( Temp with possibility to be hired on)
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
For an immediate interview contact Shayelynn Dvorak at Shayelynn.Dvorak@expresspros.com or call at 952-915-2018!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Express Office: Edina (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro)
5151 Edina Industrial Boulevard
Edina, MN 55439