Located in Stafford, VA
Salary: $75,000- $90,000
The Superintendent is responsible for managing, coordinating, scheduling, and directing the daily details of the construction project assigned. Candidates must have 5-10 years’ experience as Superintendent or an equivalent Construction Project Supervisor in the Commercial Construction Industry related operation with a minimum of $10M in annual sales.
- Must have general knowledge of Commercial Construction, ability to read and assess project drawings, plans and contracts.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others involved in the project.
- Must be able to delegate tasks to those capable of completing them
- Must be able to evaluate progression of the project, adhere to deadlines on a routine basis, and when something changes must be able to re-prioritize planned activities and tasks.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgement.
- Must be able to problem solve, can anticipate or consider potential problems and make corrective action before things become major issues
- Must have the financial skills to manage the job within the allowed budget.
Express Office: Stafford
233 Garrisonville Road
Suite 102 1/2 and 103
Stafford, VA 22554