Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Starting at $14/hr, BOE
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Paralegal to support the pharmaceutical and medical device litigation team. The ideal candidate will have advanced experience using MS Excel functions, entering data in database & managing client data in a fast-paced corporate law setting.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Starting at $14/hr, BOE
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:30a-5p & Friday 8:30a-2:30p
- 2 or 4-year degree and/or paralegal certificate with at least 2-4 years of experience required.
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills & extremely detail oriented.
- Superior technology skills –proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, especially Excel.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage work load.
- Takes the initiative in handling projects and anticipating what needs to be done.
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with others.
- Requires a high degree of professionalism and the ability to exercise good judgment.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com
Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034