Material Handlers / Forklift Operators
Located in Brighton, MI
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is assisting a premier automotive manufacturer in the Brighton area is searching for qualified Material Handlers / Forklift Operators to join the team on 2nd and 3rd shift in the logistics department!
These positions are long-term and full-time with a company offering training and career growth!
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00/hr + Raise after 6 months!
- 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm
- 3rd shift 11pm – 7am
* Bus Line Available
Material Handler Job Duties:
This position involves supporting production stations with necessary materials, utilizing a hand-held scanner to inventory materials in the warehouse, pick and pack and loading and unloading trucks. Ideal candidates for the Material Handler position possess:
- Desire long-term employment.
- Experience operating forklift or industrial truck (Gasoline, liquefied gas or electric)
- Experience with hand-held scanners, pick and pack, loading and unloading trucks
- Previous experience working in manufacturing environment
- Ability to uphold safety guidelines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and participate positively in a team work environment.
Apply Today: By sending your resume to email@example.com or for more details call Jessica at 517-546-5627!
Benefits of working with Express:
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114