Estimating Sales Assistant
Located in Madison, WI
Salary: $15-$16 per hour
Our client is looking for an Estimating & Sales Assistant for their growing company. The position is full-time, with benefits and an excellent working environment. The successful candidate will be a key team member in the growth of operations in Madison, maintaining sales records, preparing reports, and being a liaison between customers and the company. Proven administrative experience required.
- Assists customers in person or by telephone with purchase and service of products.
- Completes all paperwork related to the sales process according to established procedures.
- Assists in purchase of materials utilized in sign production.
- Researches and orders product for jobs.
- Creates, types, copies, and files correspondence as needed.
- Prepares estimates for submittal to clients as assigned by senior estimators.
- Effectively communicate with suppliers, customers and co-workers to obtain information necessary to complete estimating tasks (Email/Phone).
- Maintain notes on status of all estimates.
- Upload time and material estimates into Microsoft NAV.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Field pricing questions from crew members.
- Filing and record maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, someone who is able to close the loop keeping team members and clients updated on projects.
- Telephone and computer proficiency.
- Ability to prioritize projects, work under pressure and excellent time management skills.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate Degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years or more of related sales and/or estimating experience
Express Office: Madison
1731 Thierer Road
Madison, WI 53704