Wood Products - Production Framer
Located in Myrtle Creek, OR
Wood Products – Production Framer
Seeking experienced framing/construction candidates to fulfill a long term and full time opportunity in the Myrtle Creek area for a fast growing Wood Products Company.
Individual will assist in the assembly of pre-manufactured wall sections and other building components in an assembly line.
- Ability to utilize a nail gun, measuring tape, and power tools
- Construction/Framing experience – 2-3 years at minimum
- Forklift certification is a plus (not required)
- Detail oriented
- Standing 8-10 hours daily, push/pull up to 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintain daily safety protocols
Wage will depend on experience.
Express Office: Roseburg
3019 Northwest Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97471