Assembly Technician I (Production)
Located in Roseville, CA
EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS- ROSEVILLE, CA
IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITY:
ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN I- (PRODUCTION)
Pay $11.75 per hour
Location: Rocklin, CA
Local Rocklin company is seeking people to join its manufacturing team to help build roof products for houses that help shield debris and objects from getting into the gutters. This is a well-known company that sends its products to companies like Costco throughout the country and is a great entry-level opportunity for the right individuals. Candidates must have good hand dexterity and eyes/hand coordination, must be willing to learn, and have very good attendance. Production bonuses may be given depending on productivity. A "can do/will do" attitude is desired.
An assembly technician works in the warehouse as part of the production team. The Assembly Technician is responsible for assembling product per requirements, following internal assembly instructions and industry standards with the goal of achieving high quality results in an efficient time frame.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Operates and setups work area, equipment and parts as instructed by supervisor
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; building parts and subassemblies according to the product lines specific guidelines to ensure a smooth process of component unification.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, by placing finished goods in appropriate cartons, palletize goods and send to shipping/receiving department for storage or to fulfill pick tickets
- Positions parts and subassemblies by handling small parts and using templates or reading measurements.
- Ability to learn and master new assembly skills as required
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations and report any potential safety issues to supervisor immediately
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer''s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; notifying supervisor for repairs
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, goals as needed.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask, while keeping a positive attitude
- May perform other duties assigned
- A high school diploma/GED
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Attainment of monthly goals for incentives
To be considered for this position, please submit your completed application and a
Staffing Consultant will make contact with you once received.
Thank you for inquiring into Express Employment Professionals!
LET’S BE SOCIAL! CHECK US OUT AT THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
Express Employment Professionals
5701 Lonetree Blvd Ste 302 Rocklin, CA 95765 (916) 781-0177
Express Office: Roseville (Rocklin)
5701 Lonetree Boulevard
Rocklin, CA 95765