Located in Pittsburgh, PA
Admin Assistant/Customer Service Representative in the South Hills needed to start with a fast-growing transportation company new to Pittsburgh!
Schedule an average of 50 shipments per day mostly via email as well as a few over the phone. Must have great organizational skills and be able to proactively communicate with the Logistics Specialists and customers constantly. Accuracy and detail orientation is much more critical than speed with data entry. Use MS Outlook constantly.
Problem solving ability is necessary to know what to do when there are missed deliveries, trucks break down, etc.
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Ability to build strong relationships
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
Pay and Benefits
Up to $15/hr to start, DOE with additional progression as this client is expected to have additional growth over the next few years! Benefits include generous bonus opportunities and full medical, dental, and vision plans.
Apply today by submitting resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 412-885-5800 for immediate consideration and to schedule an interview if you have the skills we are looking for!
Express Office: Pittsburgh (South)
4141 Brownsville Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15227