(K467) Tax Program Coordinator
Located in Saint Cloud, MN
Salary: Up to $17.74
Express is partnering with a non-profit for this tax season (and season''s to come!)
We are looking for a Tax Program Coordinator - Who would be looking to work at least this season - but possibly return each year!
The main goal is this position is to Implement and monitor a tax preparation program that assists people in securing the maximum return they are entitled to receive. Develop effective collaborative relationships with the business community, non-profits and other entities to create sustainable working relationships. Provide direction to staff/ volunteers to ensure efficiency of operations and monitor progress towards program goals and outcomes according to program guidelines and requirements.
*Mainly - you will work to coordinate volunteers and tax prep sites, as well as play a supervisory role*
- Minimum of two (2) year degree in accounting, business management or related field and three (3) years of relevant work experience or a combination of five (5) years’ experience and/or education
- Volunteer management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of tax preparation software.
- Experience working with external community groups (public, private, faith-based), to build and maintain professional relationships. Strong public speaking/presentation skills.
- Must be able to work some evening and weekend hours.
- Bi-lingual, preferred
For immediate consideration - Email resume to Dana.Gruber@ExpressPros.Com with subject line "Tax Program Coordinator"
Express Office: Saint Cloud
1410 West Saint Germain Street
Saint Cloud, MN 56301