Welder Fabricator 2nd Shift
Located in Oldsmar, FL
Salary: 12.00-14.00 doe
We are looking for a full time Welder/Fabricator. This individual will need to be proficient in reading blue prints. They also need to be proficient in the use of a tape measure, square and calipers and understand the terms (and uses) of ‘plumb’ and ‘square’ within the fabrication processes. He/she will also need to be proficient with the set-up and safe operation of various kinds of welding machines and fabrication shop equipment, to include but not limited to CNC saw, press-brake, shear, chop saw, drill press, milling machine, and other miscellaneous hand tools and grinders.
- Read and interpret shop blue prints to fabricate projects as required.
- Safe and efficient operation of various welding machines and shop equipment.
- Enters daily labor reporting/materials use as submitted by the supervisors.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for themselves and others.
- Exhibits proficiency in fabrication and fabrication principles.
- Maintain flexibility and work between departments as required.
- Assist and/or perform duties as recommended by supervisor.
- Must be able to perform all requirements for Welder Fabricator 1
- Must be proficient in all duties assigned by trainer and be able to perform unsupervised.Job/Educational Requirements;
- Minimum of High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing or related field.
- Strong fabrication/welding/communication and written skills.
- Basic PC skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, able to work with multiple individuals at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in support of several individuals and projects.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Will train on 1st shift then move to 2nd shift : Monday through Friday 2:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Express Office: Clearwater
1590 North McMullen Booth Road
Clearwater, FL 33759