Coil Winder with Electronic Assembly
Located in Clearwater, FL
Bi-lingual is a plus!
Electrical / Mechanical Assembly
- Read a winding spec and set up winding machine accordingly;
- Calibrate turns counter and test coils;
- Solder terminals to magnet wire;
- Clean transformers after resin process;
- Place hardware on finished product;
- Apply pretest labels to units when required;
- Follow safety rules, instructions, guidelines and procedures.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (if applicable)
- General Safety, Electrostatic Discharge AwarenessLANGUAGE SKILLS
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
7 am to 3:30 p.m. Mon -Fri. Respond to Crystal at email@example.com or apply here.
Express Office: Clearwater
1590 North McMullen Booth Road
Clearwater, FL 33759