Located in Novato, CA
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
Rate: $18/hour (have ability to go higher for right candidate)
As a collaborative team member, providing front desk reception and a variety of administrative support to the Company.
Essential Position Duties:
- Front office reception including monitoring main entrance, greeting and directing visitors, ensuring completion of sign-in/security procedures, incoming phone calls, and interface with employees and external contacts.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages such as certified, overnight, UPS and Fed Ex.
- Assist with coordination of employee food program including ordering and receiving food deliveries.
- Set-up/maintain a variety of information packets including for newly hired employees, benefits, etc.
- Establish, update and maintain a variety of electronic and paper files/information.
- Assist with supply ordering/tracking; coordinate supply needs for newly hired employees.
- Assist with composing, typing and formatting routine and non-routine documents. Provide filing, faxing, copying, collating and other administrative support utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Perform internet research to support a variety of administrative needs.
- Complete special administrative projects as needed.
- 2+ years of office administration experience.
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Intermediate skills using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share appropriate knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Collaborative, engaged team player who also has ability to work independently without close direction.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a composed manner; ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
- Self-starter with excellent follow through on assigned tasks.
- Flexible, resourceful with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and take on new challenges as they arise.
- Some college experience; completion of a business school certificate or a college degree desired.
Interested in this role? Email your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: San Rafael
38 Mitchell Boulevard
San Rafael, CA 94903