Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $12.00+ hr DOE
Virginia Beach Real Estate Broker is searching for an experienced Receptionist to run their front desk.
- Greeting customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner
- Answering phones,
- Sorting mail,
- Scheduling appointments effectively and efficiently.
- Typing correspondence
- Strong Customer Service skills,
- Experience answering phones,
- Good, accurate data entry/typing skills.
- Experience working in an office or Receptionist experience is required.
- Experienced using MS Office basic programs
- Must be polite, professional, reliable, and punctual.
Pay: $12.00+ hr depending on experience
Shift: Mon-Fri, 11am to 5pm (30 hrs. week)
Evaluation Hire, permanent position
Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Receptionist, L063) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed over 4,500 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Express also offers affordable health insurance to qualified employees and their families.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455