Export Customer Service Rep
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $15.00 hr
Our client, an Import/Export company is searching for an Export CSR to work in their Virginia Beach service center.
HOURS: 9:30am - 6:00pm – firm
PAY: $15.00 hr
TO APPLY: email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and include the job title (Export CSR, J080) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
- The Customer Service Representative is a team position.
- The CS team provides support to the company customer base via facilitation of booking placements, and rate inquiries;
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries and requests, researches incidents and problems as needed;
- Directs and guides customer behavior according to the business plan and departmental policies, processes and procedures; provides recommendations for process improvements.
- Individual CSR’s support other team members as needed to support the team as a whole; and members may assume various roles on any given day.
- Candidates must be able to multitask, maintain a calm demeanor under high pressure and stressful situations and be willing to work overtime if deemed necessary (as directed by the manager).
- Must be a team player, and be open and accepting to an environment of changing roles and responsibilities.
Must be proficient in the following skills for consideration:
- Customer Service Minded: "willingness to serve" attitude and the ability to maintain a focused knowledge of specific customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills:
ability to articulate information both to customers and co-workers and peers within the ACL organization in a succinct and professional manner using a variety of mediums
- Multitasking abilities to include, problem solving, sound decision making, and critical thinking skills: ability to analyze situations, weigh out alternative opportunities, resolve customer and organizational issues, and be able to summarize events in a well written manner for presentation to decision makers and customers.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and be open and accepting to changing conditions
- Professionalism: Required at all times, especially when working with difficult customers and other internal business units
- Excellent organizational skills: Ability to manage an organized workplace including mailbox and workplace to promote efficiency and accuracy.
- Initiative: Ability to recognize opportunities and take on tasks independently; a willingness to accept assigned tasks and be open to constructive criticisms.
- Team attitude: A desire to be part of a cooperative team that shares common visions, works hard, and supports all members
- Must have at least 2 years export customer service in the Ocean Transportation field
- Must have 2 years of college
- Must have Good keyboarding skills (min 35+ accurate wpm)
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455