Workforce Development Manager
Located in Roseburg, OR
Establish goals and strategic plans. Work directly with business, faculty, staff and partners to implement long-term goals.
• Maintain and build relationships with business and industry, community organizations and workforce development partners.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Visits with Douglas County Business Owners and CEO to capture future workforce needs by asking strategic questions, listening, and recording answer.
• Develop vision in a team environment.
• Ability to discover future workforce trends and needs.
• Will attend all staff and board meetings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• College Degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fulltime, $25/hr
Express Office: Roseburg
3019 Northwest Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97471