2nd shift Medical Assembly-$16.25/hr
Located in Chanhassen, MN
We are looking for 2nd shift Medical Assembly candidates to work for a growing company! We prefer candidates that have previous cleanroom, manufacturing or small device assembly experience. You will be making instruments used in brain surgery!
Responsibilities of the 2nd shift Medical Assembler include:
- Assembly of small wires - these are smaller than a strand of hair!
- Check product to ensure quality of assembly
- Assembly done making use of these tools; tweezers, spot welder, plastic press, multimeter/ohm meter
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Excellent eye site - you will be working with small parts all day
The Medical Assembly work hours are Monday-Friday from 3:30pm - midnight and the pay is $16.25/hr. If interested apply to www.expresschan.com
Please apply to www.expresspros-chanhassen.com. Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Take the first step toward your success. If you are interested apply to www.expresschan.com
Express Office: Chanhassen
7876 Century Boulevard
Chanhassen, MN 55317