Located in Asheville, NC
We are seeking an HR Generalist for our client, a growing WNC manufacturer and industry leader. Working with a 3 person HR team you will support both the organization and the approximately 400 employee team.
As the facility generalist, you will tackle day to day and strategic HR functions in the areas of: recruitment, hiring/firing, training, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and benefits.
- Influence and implement personnel policies.
- Maintain and update personnel policy manuals and employee handbooks, as necessary.
- Keep managers informed of anti-discrimination regulations and how to comply.
- Use communication skills and organizational abilities to conduct recruiting and employee testing programs.
- Collect ongoing data regarding employee satisfaction.
- Manage staffing agency partnership and manage recruitment for approximately 10 regular position requisitions.
- Create and Conduct new employee orientation and other training and educational programs.
- Administer and keep compensation and benefits packages up-to-date.
- Maintain employees'' personnel files.
- Conduct exit interviews and process termination paperwork.
- Receive employee complaints and act to resolve them.
An ideal match will be someone who embraces technology and understands a great way to help and develop people is to teach and train. This is a culture that is a mix of innovation, efficiency, and people.
The current HR Manager is looking for a partner in this role, not a subordinate. In addition to the day to day, there are two key strategic initiatives to tackle by the end of the year.If you’re ready for a challenging generalist role we would like to connect with you. Full time and permanent opportunity. $50,000/year to $60,000/year DOE
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803