Located in Roxboro, NC
Disassembly Tech Position
Have at least 10 positions to fill!
- Organize work space to get prepared for disassembly line. Prepare air tools and hand tools.
- Work safely with team mate or individually to disassemble technology devices and equipment. Allocate parts to right area- either recycling or resell out.
- Dis-assembly technician or production worker will clean devices and all their parts.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours a day at workstation.
- Steel toed shoes required- all other PPE will be provided at work.
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs regularly, occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Work directly under supervision, or unsupervised to take apart telecommunication systems with hand tools or air tools.
- Dis-assembly production worker must be reliable and consistent.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Manufacturing experience, warehouse environment, industrial experience beneficial.
We are looking to staff 1st shift, then will be opening 10-20 positions for 2nd shift as well.
Apply online now! www.ExpressPros.com/OxfordNC or call our office (919) 693-1730 and ask to speak to Robin or Andrew!
Express Office: Oxford
124 Main Street
Oxford, NC 27565