Direct Hire Repair MIG Welders
Located in Chelsea, MI
Salary: $17 - $17.50 hr
Express Employment Professionals in Brighton/Howell is working with a manufacturer in the Chelsea area to fill several Direct Hire Repair MIG Welding positions. This is a great opportunity to advance your welding career while joining a solid, growing company.
The Production Repair Welder will apply knowledge on the assembly process while using expertise to solve problems and eliminate scrap, rework and downtime while effectively repairing defective parts. Maintain a clean and safe work environment. The Production Repair Welder will review and follow work instructions to complete the work at hand.
Shifts: 1st and 2nd
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the equipment functions efficiently and that all procedures work correctly
- Repair / Rework welds on various size parts on production line.
- Operates welding machines as needed and for making sure all work is done to specification.
- Complete visual checks to ensure all parts meet quality expectations at all times
- Complete production requirements while ensuring quality and safety standards are met
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment according to 5S
- Adhere to Team handbook, Quality, Safety, and Environmental standards, policies and procedures
- Assure all safety devices are properly in place and utilized, PPE is worn correctly at all times, and reporting of any near-misses, injuries or accidents occurs immediately
- Operate Assembly equipment as needed
- Perform additional tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read blueprints with knowledge of welding symbols
- Basic math skills with ability to read tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, squat, or kneel regularly as well as climb stairs/ladders
- Good vision, hearing, smell, and balance
- Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
Pay Rate: 1st shift $17.00 hr
2nd shift $17.50 hr
To Apply send resumes to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , go to www.expresshowell.com or call 517-546-jobs to discuss details
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresspros.com/HowellMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114