Located in Madison, WI
Job Summary: The incumbent is responsible for obtaining sample from the client and delivering completed reports when needed. This position will require weekend work.
- The incumbent must exhibit safe driving skills and maintain a driving record acceptable to company’s insurance carrier.
- Pick up sample from the client at the arranged time and deliver to the laboratory.
- Provide courteous client service and communicate any emerging client requirements to the laboratory as needed.
- Ensure departmental Standard Operation Procedures are followed at all times.
- Check sample regularly to ensure that the correct temperature is maintained.
- Maintain records of mileage, vehicle maintenance and other important information for departmental records.
- Run errands for laboratory personnel so that analysis can proceed in a timely fashion.
- May assist laboratory personnel with preparation and analysis of sample.
- May assist laboratory personnel with washing of laboratory equipment.
- Support corporate quality and continuous improvement process.
- This position has the responsibilities and authority to identify departures from the quality system or test procedures and document such observations in accordance with the prescribed complaint system.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Pay: $14+/hr - DOE
Schedule: Full time Schedule – hour might vary – Weekends possible
Four Ways to Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/madisonwi/
Express Office: Madison
1731 Thierer Road
Madison, WI 53704