Digital Marketing Specialist
Located in Sutherlin, OR
Digital Marketing Specialist works with the Senior DMS to develop digital marketing products. Will be developing contact for various digital marketing campaigns, including website, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Google AdWords campaigns, and re-targeting ads.
- Consults with the Senior DMS and internal customers to discuss, plan, and prioritize individual projects.
- Organizes and executes projects from concept to completion, including planning, delegating, tracking, reviewing, and measuring results.
- Identifies project steps, including routing for review and dissemination to mailroom and end-users.
- Identifies material needs, collect data, collects and/or creates graphics, and harmonizes content with related documents.
- Works with the Senior DMS to maintain company websites.
- Improves the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Works with the Senior DMS to implement ongoing SEO.
- Continually analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- Utilizes keyword tools and research to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- Works with the Senior DMS to maintain digital marketing campaigns.
- Supports social media efforts for Pay-per-click, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and any future accounts.
- Creates landing pages for new and ongoing campaigns.
- Creates HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) templates and custom emails for messages going to 10 or more recipients.
- Maintains a strong understanding of best email practices, trends, and execution tactics.
- Provides overall support for any Digital Marketing activities.
- Assists in maintaining corporate branding.
- Uses corporate graphics standards and templates to produce new documents and designs that are consisting in look with existing documents and designs, updates old documents to current specs.
- Assists staff and distributors by preparing materials that incorporate photos, illustrations, technical drawings, logos, document excerpts, charts, and graphs.
- Assists staff by training them in the use of basic document templates.
- Enhances and manipulates photos using Photoshop, and help to maintain photo library.
- Burn CD’s, prints, mounts, and laminates a variety of materials for internal and external customers.
- Collaborates with and is a team player with the Marketing team to create, collect, publish, and distribute multi-media content including illustrations, animations, and videos.
- Creates illustrations and animations using Adobe Creative Suite and Solidworks 3D modeling software to depict various products and processes.
- Creates videos using Adobe Premier Pro for internal and external purposes using still and motion shots to depict products and processes.
- Seeks out original ways to capture and share content across a variety of channels and through a variety of mediums such as photos, video, online, social media, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Fine Arts, or related field of study (comparable work experience acceptable).
- Two years prior Marketing work experience with one year applicable experience including graphic design.
- Two years of related work experience in digital marketing or related marketing experience.
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing, SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC, and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Knowledge of key measurement tools used in digital marketing and the ability to interpret results.
- High level of skills using Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS with web design experience.
- An “eye” for good, clean layout design. (layout samples and skills testing required).
- Ability to grasp “how thigs work” and impart that information to others, have creative and good presentations skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to organize/manage work to follow-through on commitments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly while attending to details.
- Ability to read and listen well, ability to write and speak clearly, ability to spell and proof own work.
- Good interpersonal skills and high “emotional IQ” including maturity, judgement, and problem-solving.
- Ability to work quietly and on-task, meet deadlines and other commitments, follow established SOP (standard operating procedures) and maintain a professional, positive attitude.
- Ability to cross-train, works as a team, and keep co-workers informed of project progress.
Express Office: Roseburg
3019 Northwest Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97471