Service Engineer, AL-GA-TN
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $20.00 - $35.00 /hr dep on exp
$20.00 - $35.00 /hr., depending on experience; good OVERTIME PAY opportunity. Based out of Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee.
Looking for a road warrior, with good energy level, who wants to join our team long-term.
Your Core Duties:
- Provide customers with installation, maintenance and repair services of CNC machine tools on location or by telephone
- Establish exemplary communication and customer service relationships with customers and distributors as well as internal employees
- Manage difficult customer situations in a positive and productive manner
- Respond promptly to customer needs and solicit customer feedback to improve service
- Complete all required Service Work Order (SWO) documentation before, during, and after service engagement for reporting purposes
- Track all expenses (incl. travel); submit timely expense reports
- Use builder supplied documentation for trouble shooting and repair
- Accurately diagnose replacement part requirements and work with Parts Coordinator to ensure timely delivery
If you meet the requirements below, please email updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, CALL US at 205-981-1141
You’re a Great Fit if You Have the Following…
- 3-5 years’ experience in electrical troubleshooting, mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance of CNC machine tools, OR…
- … Recent tech school grad with VERY STRONG mechanical & electrical aptitude, and some experience as a maintenance technician
- MUST be willing to travel a lot – will be some weeks where you leave on Mon & return on Fri. Not a lot of weekend work, but will be some on occasion.
- Experience with Fanuc, Mitsubishi, and/or Siemens controls a plus.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical schematics & sequence (PLC) ladder diagrams.
- Very strong customer service, collaboration & communication skills; lots of team phone communication & customer face-to-face contact.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Value continuing education & professional development. We offer continual training; mentorship program.
- Are a self-starter; someone who gets after it and is self-disciplined.
- Drug-free; background check required
If you meet these requirements, please email updated resume to: email@example.com. Then, CALL US at 205-981-1141
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242