SMT Line Operator
Located in Burnsville, MN
Salary: Up to $18/hour
Express Employment Professionals is currently assisting an industry leading manufacturer in their search to fill a SMT Line Operator position in Burnsville, MN. This is a full-time opportunity. In this role, candidates’ primary responsibility is to build high quality products in accordance with ATC values and the master schedule while meeting or exceeding time standards. SMT line operators will perform all required actions to successfully support their assignment. This requires successful operations of SMT automatic assembly equipment and peripheral equipment used on AMT line(s). Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead SMT production line to ensure productive workflow, quality requirements, standard time and job costs are met or expectations are exceeded.
- Responsible for effective and efficient preparation, execution, and problem solving in accordance with ATC acceptable practices, processes and training.
- Line operators are responsible for the performance of the line, they are expected to be present on the line and have a minimum of 85% direct labor time contribution. Accurately and timely reporting labor hours, activities, improvement opportunities, issues and safety concerns.
- Constructively assess daily performance and take responsibility for executing continuous improvement. Have knowledge of training required in the SMT area and request training as required to stay current on best practices. Operator must be able to retain knowledge of training materials.
- Participates in team activities and actively shares knowledge, ideas, honest observations, and best practices with the team.
- Responsibly operates, maintains, and utilizes equipment, tools, supplies, and other resources in accordance with MOPs, training and manufacturers intended use. Maintain and enforces established QMS procedures and documentation.
- Maintains a clean, safe organized workspace.
- Provide feedback to management, engineering, and other appropriate personnel on barriers, problems, and issues in a time-effective manner following a defined escalation path and chain of command.
Qualifications: (Education, Training, Skills, and Experience)
- 1-3 years of SMT experience or equivalent work experience preferred.
- IPC Certification Desired. Ability to attain IPC-610 certification is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of ATC-ERP software preferred.
Work Schedule: 6 AM – 2:30 PM Monday-Friday
Pay: Up to $18/hour
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this SMT Line Operator job in Burnsville, MN, or you can contact Hayley Tiffany for more information. Visit our website www.ExpressPros.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Express Office: Eagan (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro)
1266 Lone Oak Road
Eagan, MN 55121