Mig Steele Welders (Tack-up)
Located in Ocala, FL
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
Steel and Stainless Steel Welders - $14-$16 hourly
On a daily basis you will be responsible for set-up, lay-out, and tack-up of various precision frame weldments and brackets. You will be required to tack-up structures to tight tolerance and to weld-out precision frames to exact tolerance and be able to read complicated prints.
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Mig weld milled steel and stainless steel.
- Weld both vertical and horizontal planes.
- Good understanding of set up techniques.
- Forklift Operation
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug and alcohol test and a background check.
Welding machines, specifically Mig welder. Ability to weld milled steel and stainless steel. Operate 4.5 inch and 7 inch angle grinder, manual vertical band saw, pedistal grinder, and various clamps and fixtures. Basic manual milling machine operations essential. Other equipment used: Ironworker, Oxy/Acetylene Torch and Plasma Torch. Drive and operate forklift.
Compensation: $14-$16 hourly
Please send resume to Devin.Sias@ExpressPros.com. You may also call for immediate consideration @ 352-867-8055.
ONE APPLICATION, ONE INTERVIEW, HUNDREDS OF OPPORTUNITIES
Let’s talk! Call and speak to a consultant at Express Employment Professionals today.
352-867-8055. NEVER A FEE!
Visit www.expresspros.com/ocala for online application
Express Office: Ocala
1005 Southwest 10th Street
Ocala, FL 34474