Heavy Equipment / Truck Mechanic
Located in Boggstown, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Construction Company in Shelby County in need of a Heavy Equipment / Truck Mechanic
- Rapidly growing company that trains and promotes from within
- This person will be doing repairs and preventative maintenance on their trucks and heavy equipment including assembly, disassembly, repair of lubrication systems, cooling systems, electrical, hydraulic, brakes, suspension and exhaust.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement benefits – 401k
- Vacation and holiday pay
Schedule: 1st shift – Hours are flexible – working OT during busy season
- Must have basic tools and tool box
- This company has over 100 pieces of heavy equipment and 25 semis
- Will perform routine maintenance
- Rebuild Heavy equipment
- Specialize in repairing and maintaining parts of the engine
- Working on brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, etc
- Class B CDL is a plus but not required – Must have valid Drivers License
- Some welding experience is ideal
- Perform DOT Inspections on trucks and trailers
How to apply: Email me your resume at Ashley.Hammersley@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9503 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143