2nd shift Machine Operator
Located in Mountain Home, NC
Our client, an international manufacturer with a local feel, is in search of 6 2nd shift machine operators to start on October 1st.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Willingness to develop skill in working with wire and existing mechanical ability
- Read and understand work orders and assignments from computerized instructions
- Consistently adhere to Safety training requirements
- Perform and understand basic math to control quantities and weights of product
- Use of micrometer, hoists and various hand tools
- Perform scrap, waste and housekeeping procedures to ensure safe, efficient work environment
- Ability to lift 50-60 pound containers occasionally.
- Ability to work overtime on weekends and / or 10 hour weekdays.
- Will have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment, working with heavy machinery and have a H.S. Diploma or GED.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY 2ND SHIFT IS THE BEST SHIFT?
- You can sleep in!
- You avoid rush hour traffic!
- You have time for appointments without missing work!
$13/hr to start and while training. Transition from a contractor to permanent employee on around 90 days with a pay raise to $15/hr to $16/hr depending on performance, attendance, and attitude.
Full benefits after 60 days of hire date!!
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803