FIRE SPRINKLER DESIGNER/ENGINEER
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Our client, a well-established and fast growing company located in Virginia area with 15 years in the market, is seeking a candidate for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity.
Their continued growth has produced the need for an experienced Fire Sprinkler Designer
with the following qualifications:
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and maintain individual schedule and completion dates.
- Ability to read and understand local, government, insurance, fire and building codes and standards, Contract Documents, plans, specifications, and technical business documents.
- Ability to conduct site surveys, using a ladder and/or lift, inspect sprinkler system installations, witness system testing on working jobsites.
- NICET certification in Water-based systems layout preferred.
- Experience on both large and small projects such as high rise buildings, retail buildings, schools, warehouses and tenant up fits.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 13, 13R NFPA 20, NFPA 14, building, municipal codes preferred.
- Use of hydraulic calculation software, such as HydraCAD, SprinkCAD, or AutoSprink.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT POSITION.
SALARY: $55,000 to $80,000 yr
TO APPLY: Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Fire Sprinkler Designer, L101) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
They offer competitive salaries, stable positions, and comprehensive employee benefit packages…Relocation is available…If you want to work for a progressive company and be part of a professional team and enjoy living along beautiful coastal Virginia, please contact us right away.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455