Located in Indianapolis, IN
Employment Specialist – Skilled Trades
At Express, we help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many companies as possible find good people.
If you are passionate about service and helping people, enjoy working with a fun group where we celebrate our successes together, and like to work in an environment where we treat each other like family, you may be the next Employment Specialist to join our team and help with our recruiting efforts!
- Work with our many clients to understand their unique staffing needs – we pride ourselves on our responsiveness and customer service!
- Develop and implement recruiting plans to attract the right people to meet our clients'' needs.
- Recruit, interview, test and reference check applicants to determine placement potential and document in company database.
- Receive and fill Skilled Trades (Welders, CNC Machinists, Plant Managers, Maintenance Technicians, etc.) job orders with urgency
- Support the growth of our business with inside sales efforts to increase current client usage of our services and to introduce our services to prospective new clients
- Previous recruiting or staffing experience preferred but not mandatory
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Intermediate usage of Word, Excel, Outlook and fast, accurate keyboarding skills
- Strong character; committed to doing the right thing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy level, strong multi-tasking proficiency and ability to prioritize your work
- Detail oriented
- College degree preferred, but not necessary
Express offers a competitive starting salary + commission and benefits that include PTO, Medical/Dental coverage, and 401k with company match!
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow, both financially and professionally, and to assist the people in our community. To be considered, apply on line now, or send your resume to Brittany.Shellhaas@ExpressPros.com.
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220