Journeyman HD Mechanic
Located in Red Deer, AB
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our client's waste management team in Red Deer, Alberta.
- Perform inspections on trucks and equipment
- Repair and maintain all trucks and equipment
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrication and tune ups. Complete work according to Preventive Maintenance Programs.
- Ability to teach apprentices skills of the trade and proper techniques of repair
Ideal candidates will possess the following Skills & Experience:
- Maintains a Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman ticket
- Maintains a valid CVIP inspection license
- Willing to work in a team atmosphere, ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong knowledge of Power trains, Electrical troubleshooting, Hydraulic systems, Pneumatic Systems and After treatment Systems
- Detailed and flexible approach to work assignments
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, due to the response rate we will only be contacting those considered for an interview.
Express Office: Red Deer
5579 47th Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 1S1