Located in Temple, TX
If you enjoy a dynamic, hectic, and fun work environment this position could be for you! Every day is different, and you will always be learning new things about industry, business and people.
Express Employment Professionals is now interviewing for an Employment Specialist for our growing business. We have a dedicated team that enjoys helping people and having fun. We're excited to meet our newest team member, so apply today!
As an Inside Sales/Employment Consultant you will:
- interview and screen job candidates
- recruit individuals with skill sets appropriate for your clients' needs
- reach out proactively to clients about potential employees
- attend job fairs
- learn about unemployment claims, workers' compensation claims, employment law and billing
- conduct tours
- meet with managers and supervisors in multiple departments to learn about their business and their daily challenges
- add value to current clients with additional Express solutions
- make outbound marketing calls to existing and prospective businesses
- propose and provide solutions to problems
As an Inside Sales/Employment Consultant at Express, you will place job candidates with hundreds of firms in Bell and Coryell counties every year and help hundreds of people find good jobs.
An ideal candidate will have:
- personal and professional commitment to clients and coworkers
- ability to multitask and prioritize
- ability to listen actively, read people, and interface well with a variety of personalities
- superior communication skills - confidence, tactfulness and truthfulness
- motivation to reach sales goals and help people
- ability to problem solve, negotiate and mediate when needed
You will be asked to complete and be measured in the following 8 areas:
- Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all job orders with urgency
- Qualify and take a thorough and complete job order
- Make marketing calls to generate and expand business with existing and new accounts
- Learn, use, and maintain the automated system to fill assignments
- To fill all orders, develop a pool of associates by interviewing multiple applicants daily and developing strong relationships
- Coordinate activities on a daily basis
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with associates and clients
- Implement the Employment Verification procedures
This is a full-time permanent position with salary, bonuses, and benefits - including health & dental insurances, SIMPLE IRA retirement savings plan with company matching, unlimited PTO, and unlimited FUN.
We have a culture that’s both people and results focused. Tell us how that fits you!
If you are interested and believe you have what this position requires, please email a unique message and resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501