Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: $20-$30/hr based on experience
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Custom Fabrication Shop on Southside of Indy in need of a Brake Press Fabricator to work with Sheet Metal
- Long term position with a locally owned company
- Fully custom shop – candidate must have experience fabricating stainless steel projects to precision
- $20-$30 based on experience
- Benefits upon hire
Schedule: 1st shift
- Brake Press experience (this shop has Accupress and Pacific brand, but open to others)
- Experience working off blueprints to create project from start to finish (Press setups, too)
- Will be working on 10-20 gauge stainless steel and 80-250 ton presses
- Must have Sheet Metal Experience!
How to apply: Email me your resume at Ashley.Hammersley@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9503 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143