MIG Welder - Immediate Opening!
Located in Alabaster, AL
Salary: $16 - $12 to start, dep on exp
$15.00 - $16.00 /hr. to start, if able to pass welding test (.035 wire MIG test). $12.00 - $13.00 if struggles with test, but good potential. Growing company in Shelby County, AL.
YOU WILL start on the weld line at a manufacturing shop – welding in all positions. Will cross train with forklift, etc. If able to read blueprints & highly skilled, you will move up quickly.
If you meet the requirements below, please email a resume TODAY to: email@example.com. OR, call us Mon-Fri at 205-981-1141.
Here’s What You Need in Your Tool Belt:
- Experience doing MIG or STICK WELDING; or successfully completed welding program at trade/tech school.
- Experience with a forklift and/or ability to read blueprints a plus.
- Good teamwork mindset – will move around to various areas.
- Ability to work 8 AM shift or 4 PM shift; ability to work overtime & some Sat’s.
- Welding hood, steel-toed boots.
- Must be dependable; show up on time.
- Drug-free; background check
Email updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. OR, call us Mon-Fri at 205-981-1141.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242