Technical Copy Writer
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $18.00+ hr DOE
Our Virginia Beach Ad Agency client is searching for a creative digital and hard copy Technical Copy Writer who is ready to take on content creation in its many shapes and sizes.
The Copy Writer will develop a variety of digital and hard copy content for clients, from long-form blog posts to website and social media copy and everything in between.
The Copy Writer will work closely with the marketing team to execute on marketing strategy and deliver content that sticks.
- Monday-Friday from 8:30a – 5:00p
- Pay $18.00 to $20.00 hr
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, if your resume’ shows to be a possible match you will be contacted to move forward in the interview process.
- Develop ad copy for social, search & display, email campaigns, and other media.
- Work with a creative team to build concepts for infographics and blog content
- Help innovative, be a forward thinker
- Able to write everything from news articles, feature stories, blog, white papers, and sales proposals
- Must be able to interview high caliber communication leaders for writing assignments
Skills the Ad Copywriter must possess:
- Ability to take direction and run with it
- Can blend strategic and creative thinking to develop copy that makes an impact
- Welcomes a challenge and the opportunity to try and learn new things
- Desire to stay on top of emerging technology and the latest in digital marketing and advertising trends
- Takes pride in their work and is excited to share it with the world.
- Anyone can put words on paper... this company wants someone who owns them !
- Is a team player. If you’re not willing to jump in and help, then this probably won’t work out.
Required Experience/Qualifications; Education:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or a related field
- 10 + years of experience as a Technical Copy Writer or Content Manager, preferably in an agency setting
- 3 years marketing and advertising experience
- Must be able to present portfolio of previous work
- Deep understanding of content best practices for social, email, and web, including experience with A/B testing across various digital ad units
- Creative experience in identifying target audiences and crafting compelling ad copy that yields results
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms and content management systems.
What is offered:
- The chance to work in a well-established marketing firm in Virginia Beach.
- This is a full time position.
- Good benefits.
- Competitive pay
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455