Electromechanical Assembler II
Located in Greenwood, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Very popular Greenwood production company in need of several Production Technicians/Assemblers.
- This company prides themselves on being a loyal and professional manufacturing company and was voted one of the best places to work in Johnson County!
- The facilities are very clean and climate controlled.
- They offer great growth opportunities as well!
- The key responsibility is assembling electromechanical products from a complete unit or subassembly at a bench through the use of blueprint reading.
1st Shift: Mon - Fri, 7:00am - 3:30pm.
Split Shift: Mon - Fri, 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Ideal candidate is very precise and quality minded in their work and has great organizational and communication skills.
- Assembly experience, blueprint reading, use of hand and power tools, be able to read measuring devices, and more.
- Some robotic welding, soldering and machining background helpful.
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application.
This will be a phone interview with our recruiting team, please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143