Process Control Tech (Manufacturing Tech)
Located in Mequon, WI
Salary: $18 DOE
Ozaukee County Leading Die Cast Manufacturing
is looking for a Manufacturing Tech!
$18 DOE/possible Direct Hire Opportunity
We are seeking an energetic, analytical thinker to monitor our process in die cast. Manufacturing Technician will program the process related settings, equipment and sprayer aim on the die sets and will refine the cast parameters to yield the best quality and quantity of good parts.
This company offers paid training to those that meet the minimum requirements. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and MONTHLY BONUSES based on production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete new setup standard sheet to generate setting to be used on new setups
- Take thermal image measurements and complete reports to notify shift die cast supervisor on non-conforming measurements
- Perform daily process checks
- Set up and document spray heads and auxiliary sprayers to maintain a standard process of spray and thermal control
- Update information in spreadsheets and custom software (control charts, reports, etc.)
- Analyze reports/information to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Participate in training programs deemed necessary by the company.
- Capable and willing to work overtime
- Must follow all safety rules and policies as set forth by OSHA guidelines and Pace Industries policies and procedures as outlined in the employee manual
- Perform other associated duties, functions or work as may be needed or assigned by supervisor to continue the productive operation of the company
- High School Diploma desired and some vocational training preferred
- 2 or more years’ experience in a mechanical type role, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Critical and analytical reasoning abilities
- Strong math skills to perform calculations of cavity pressures, shot speeds, volume of dies, and other calculations required in cast parameters
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Associate degree in electro-mechanical or a related field is a plus
- Ability to use custom thermal imagine and process control software
- Program and operate miscellaneous production equipment
Call Cindy @ 262-242-0303 for more information or log on to www.expresspros.com/mequonwi to complete the online application to be consider for this opportunity.
Express Office: Mequon
11126 North Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092