Located in Dallas, TX
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain results from court researchers and review information to confirm the finding of a public record
- Obtain information from court access, including but not limited to various websites, telephone contact, and dial up methods to obtain and verify public record information
- Monitor and input the result(s) of searches into our internal computer system
- Use required ''identifiers'' to verify public record
- Review documents to perform Identity Validation
- Contact court researcher to obtain complete and correct information on missing/problem public record information
- Contact appropriate agencies, e.g. courthouse, district attorney''s office, sheriff''s office, and recorder''s office as necessary to confirm public record information
- Ensure searches are returned from court researchers within a specific time period. If search is late, must contact the court researcher to find out why and notate the reason in our system to notify our client(s) of the delay
- Order public record search(s) through various systems
- Contact clients for additional information needed from us to complete their request(s).
- Provide proactive statuses to our client''s on orders submitted to us. Notating searches (internal) using developed guidelines as well as free form notes.
- Uses developed guidelines to convey status information clearly and concisely to the client using appropriate and consistent grammar, spelling, and punctuation in the internal computer systems and in written and verbal correspondence.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding client and Company information and ensure proper destruction of confidential documents.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Computer literacy in an Internet/Windows environment is required. Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is preferred.
- Proper spelling, grammar, and written punctuation skills are required.
- Proper verbal communication skills are required.
- Employee must display a helpful demeanor, detail orientation and teamwork behavior while working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time is required.
- Ability to type at a computer terminal and view input is required.
- Ability to talk on the telephone is required.
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254