Full Charge Bookkeeper
Located in Dallas, TX
Salary: $55K-$65K DOE
FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
A nationally recognized full-service provider of architectural concrete installations in Texas and the surrounding states has a position currently available for a Full Charge Bookkeeper in North Dallas.
- Produce monthly financial statements, including journal entries and reconciling accounts.
- Prepare quarterly payroll reports, use and sales tax reporting.
- Account for fixed assets and depreciation.
- Bank reconciliations.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Record and pay accounts payable.
- General bookkeeping.
- Maintain a system of accounts with a supporting filing system.
Skill Set and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related experience.
- Exposure or experience in the construction industry is a plus.
- Proficient in accounting software.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision.
Pay and Benefits:
- Salaried position at $55K-$65K DOE
- Vacation pay, health and dental insurance, simple IRA.
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com.
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254